From physical gift cards to e-gift cards, Amazon has almost all types of Gift cards that you need. You can gift these cards to your loved ones on their birthday, anniversary, or any other occasion. Amazon cards can be used in physical and online stores in both places. Many people among us are using Amazon gift cards to shop online or in-store without any issue. But what if you realize that your Amazon gift card has stopped working all of sudden? If you also have an Amazon gift card and you are getting issues like the Amazon gift card claim code not working, you need to learn about the reason for this issue and then implement certain definite solutions to fix this issue.
You may face a gift card not working issue due to several reasons such as an internet issue, the claim code is the expired issue, the claim code being invalid, or there is no sufficient balance in your Amazon gift card. Whatever the reason is, you are suggested to keep your mobile or computer connected to the proper internet connection and then read the upcoming sections of this post to learn more to fix the Amazon gift card claim code not working.
Where is the Amazon Gift Card Claim Code Location?
Amazon claim code location can be easily found on the back of the user’s Amazon gift card. This is a 14-digit claim code and it is located at the top of the back of the gift card. You can easily find it on your Amazon gift card if you have the card near you.
How do I redeem an Amazon gift card without a claim code?
In case the Amazon gift card is not redeemable and you are looking to redeem it without claim code details then you need to discuss this issue with the Amazon customer support team. To contact the Amazon customer service, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Visit the Amazon contact us page
- On this page, you need to find the Amazon customer support number
- Now, dial this number using a mobile
- Once you connect the call, you need to provide the required details such as card number, purchaser’s name, recipient’s name, etc.
- If asked, provide the email address or physical address details as well
- Finally, you will be able to redeem the Amazon gift card without a claim code
How to fix the “Unfortunately, this gift card claim code is invalid” error?
Are you facing an invalid Amazon claim code error while redeeming the Amazon gift card? If yes, you need to approach the solution that is given below to fix the invalid claim code error:
- Make sure that you have the gift card which you want to redeem
- Get to the back of the card and note the claim code details
- Make sure that you have noted the correct claim code
- Type the claim code details carefully to avoid issues
- You may also get an Amazon gift card claim code not working due to a card expiration issue. In such a case you need to use another card to redeem it.
- Else, you can contact the Amazon gift card customer service number to fix this issue
How to redeem an Amazon gift card with a serial number?
If you are looking to redeem an Amazon gift card with the serial number then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Using a browser, go to the https://www.amazon.com page
- Here, type the Amazon serial number in the required box
- Now, check the serial number once and click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button
- Finally, you have redeemed the Amazon gift card with the serial number
What happens if an Amazon gift card is not redeemed?
Many Amazon gift card users among us are facing an Amazon gift card claim code not working issue. You may also be puzzled in case your gift card is not redeemable anymore. Once your card is not redeemable anymore, this is useless for you. However, you can activate it again by loading balance on it. You can easily load the balance in your Amazon gift card by visiting Amazon’s official website. You may also get such an issue in case your Amazon gift card has already been redeemed to another account.
How to fix the Amazon gift card claim code not working?
In case you are still looking for a help with the Amazon gift card claim code not working issue, follow these instructions to fix the issue:
- Ensure that the device that you are using to redeem the Amazon gift card has a proper internet connection
- Find the correct claim code on your card then type it carefully to avoid the redeemable issue
- In case you are using an app to redeem the code then make sure that it is updated or not
- Check the balance on your Amazon gift card to fix the gift card not working issue
- You can also contact Amazon gift card number free to discuss this issue for an instant solution
How to find an Amazon gift card customer service number?
By contacting the Amazon gift card customer support numbers, you can fix the claim code not working issue easily and quickly. In case you are not sure about the way to find the Amazon’s customer service number then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Open a browser on your device and then go to the Amazon.com webpage
- From here, find the ‘Contact Us’ tab in the upper-right corner
- Now, you need to click on it to visit the contact us page
- On this page, you can easily find the Amazon’s customer care numbers
To sum up, redeeming an Amazon gift card claim code is not a complex process and you can also do so quickly with the help of the quick processes that have been discussed above on this page. Make sure to enter the correct claim code details to avoid the invalid claim code error. In case you face any type of issue while redeeming the Amazon gift card claim code then you can also fix such types of issues with the help of the previous sections of this post. For now, we are pretty sure that you have learned the ways to fix the Amazon gift card claim code not working issue by referring to this post.