Sending gift cards on any occasion is one of the best things that you can do to make it extra special for the person to whom you will give it. Although this is not a new concept, several people are still not aware of how to buy, send, or redeem a gift card. The same happens when a user wishes to get a PayPal gift card and gift it to somebody. Hence, in this article, we are going to make a discussion on gift cards that you can purchase via this renowned digital payment app, PayPal.
Also, if you have recently got to know that PayPal offers gift cards as well, then you would be amazed to know that this platform has lately launched its all-new prepaid gift card service i.e. PayPal My Cash Card. This card can be purchased at its official website as well as at discounted stores such as Dollar General, CVS, etc.
Hence, if you are amazed to know this, let us now share some more information on this topic.
What is a PayPal gift card?
Well, a prepaid gift card by PayPal works similar to any other gift card i.e. you can use it to shop across different stores and use it at different places where you need to pay digitally. Also, if you have used up all the amount of your gift card, you can reload it at a partner store. Speaking about the categories it comes in, the gift cards are available in categories such as airlines, Apple, Google Play, Lyft, Subway, and so on. You can check out a wide collection of these gift cards exclusively available on PayPal’s official platform. Moving on, it’s time that we should gather some more details about getting and using a PayPal Gift card.
How to buy a PayPal gift card?
To get a gift card from PayPal, use the following instructions:
- Go to this URL- https://www.paypal.com/us/gifts/all
- Use the “search bar” to find a gift card or gift card category
- Or, scroll down to choose a preferred gift card available for sale
- At this point, you need to tap on one of the available gift cards
- For example, let us choose a target gift card by tapping on it
- Read through its description and choose a preselected amount- $25, $50, $100, and others
- If you choose “Other,” enter a preferred amount and click “Apply”
- Choose if this gift card is for you or for someone else
- Provide the asked details and choose a date for receiving the card
- Select the “Add to cart” option and complete the payment
Can you buy Amazon gift card with PayPal?
Sadly, there is no direct option to buy Amazon gift card with PayPal. However, you can purchase an Amazon Gift card from a third-party seller and then add it to your PayPal account. After adding the card to your PayPal account, you can use the card to make payments. And that’s what you need to know about amazon gift card PayPal.
Is it possible to buy Visa gift card with PayPal?
You cannot buy a Visa gift card from the PayPal gift card page, but you can add a Visa gift to your PayPal account. To learn how to do that, complete each step given below carefully:
- With your PayPal login details, sign in to your account first
- On the home screen, click on the “Wallet” tab
- Now, choose the option to link a debit card to your PayPal account
- Then, select the option that allows you to link the card manually
- There on, enter the gift card details- CVV, card number, and more
- Select the “Link a card” option and start paying from your gift card
What can you do with a PayPal gift card?
Once you purchase a PayPal gift card from PayPal, you can use it to make purchases at various online or offline shopping stores, make bill payments at restaurants, pay for movie tickets, and do a lot more. Also, these gift cards serve as a great option when it comes to choosing a gift that would match the needs of the other person.
A PayPal gift card comes with several features. For example, there is a wide range of gift card options that you can choose from. At the same time, you can choose any denomination to load this card. And, the best thing about this gift card is that you can purchase it for yourself as well as for someone else. Sounds amazing? So, go and grab a PayPal gift card from its official site.