America’s top fast-food restaurant franchise- Subway offers fresh food for people around the world. To give discounts and rewards, this company also provides a gift card facility to its customers. There are more than 10 Subway corporate gift cards. You can get one of these gift cards to avail of exciting offers, receive a token, and other benefits. You can buy a gift card by visiting the Subway physical store and online as well. People who have received the Subway gift can use it to pay for their orders. While using the Subway gift cards you must know the ways to find the Subway gift card balance.
So, if you are not aware of the way to check Subway gift card balance then this post is going to be only for you as we are going to talk about the ways to check Subway gift card balance. One can do so by visiting the Subway.com webpage, via the physical store, and by phone. Which way you want to opt will depend on your convenience. So, with no more delay, you need to move forward to learn about the ways.
Ways to check the Subway Gift Card Balance
There are mainly three types of the ways for Subway gift card balance check process. All you need to do is, go through the processes and opt for a way to check the Subway gift card balance. Make sure to provide valid and authentic details while going through these processes.
Way 1: Check balance via Physical Store
Users of the Subway gift card can check the balance by visiting a Subway store. You can locate the nearest Subway restaurant to do so. After visiting the store, ask the cashier to check the balance of your gift card. You can also load money to your card with the help of the cashier. When asked, make sure to provide the card number and security number correctly to know about the balance on your Subway gift card.
Way 2: Check Subway Gift Card Balance online
If you have signed up for a Subway login account then you can check the balance of your gift card by accessing your account. To know about Subway gift card balance online, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Launch a browser to visit the Subway.com page
- Now, you need to enter the username and password details
- Check the details and click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- Now, visit the ‘Profile’ section
- Get the ‘Check Your Card Balance’ option and click on it
- Now, you need to type the number of your gift card
- Then, enter the security details and then cross-check them
- Get and click on the ‘Know Balance’ option
- The balance will be displayed on your device
- Finally, you have checked the Subway gift card balance
Way 3: Check balance via phone
You can also check the balance of your Subway gift card by using the phone. If you are not confident to do so then you need to go through the efficient steps that we have mentioned below:
- With the help of a browser, visit the https://www.subway.com/en-us/subwaycard page
- Now, navigate yourself towards the ‘Contact Us’ page
- Then, find and note the Subway customer service numbers
- Take your mobile and dial the noted numbers
- Connect your call with the Subway customer agent
- Now, provide the Subway gift card details
- The agent will brief you about the current balance on your card
- Finally, you have completed the Subway check gift card balance process
After going through the above steps, you will be able to check the balance on your Subway gift card. Make sure to provide the card details and Subway account login details correctly to avoid any issue.
To sum up, Subway gift cards help you to get rewards and discounts at Subway physical stores or on online orders. You can manage the balance of your card by logging in to the Subway login account easily. For the assistance of the people who are not familiar with the ways to check Subway gift card balance, we have mentioned the clear steps above on this page. Make sure to dial the Subway customer numbers via phone that has sufficient funds. If you are still looking for help then you can contact Subway support to get quick help. We hope that you have learned about the ways to check Subway gift card balance by referring to this post.