Since everything around us is taking a new shape, therefore, the way of giving gifts has also changed. Leaving behind the age-old trend of giving gifts of your choice, people have now switched to giving gifts of the receiver’s choice, and in that case what could be a better option than using a Vanilla Gift Card which works similar to a Debit card. These gifts are issued by a renowned bank, The Bancorp Bank. These gift cards cater to the different gift needs of the users and can be used by anybody.
In case you have also got a Vanilla Gift Card as a present, then you’d want to know the method to use it, check Vanilla Gift Card balance, and the process to activate Vanilla Gift Card. If you have similar queries, you can refer to the different sections that are given in the sections to follow.
Basics to use a Vanilla Gift Card
- At first, you need to figure out from where to buy Vanilla Gift Card
- After this, you have to buy one of the gift cards
- Next up, you have to activate the gift card for the ultimate usage
- Afterward, you can use this gift card to make purchases
- After you have spent some amount from it, you will need to vanilla visa gift card balance
While choosing and buying a Vanilla Gift Card, you can choose the preferred gift card amount i.e. $25, $50, $100, and so on. You can also use the Vanilla Gift Card for online shopping at the checkout page and make using Vanilla Gift Card a hassle-free experience.
Where to buy Vanilla Gift Card?
You can buy a Vanilla Gift Card at different online platforms as well as in stores. But, the best way to buy a Vanilla Gift Card is through https://www.vanillagift.com/. On this platform, you will be provided with a list of gift card options to choose from. However, if you are having difficulty while buying a gift card online, you can visit one of the participating retail stores and buy a gift card of your choice. The list of participating retail stores is given right below:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Rite aid pharmacy
- Dollar general
- 7 Eleven
- Sam’s Club
- Or, from the visa Vanilla Gift Card page
How to activate Vanilla Gift Card?
After you have received your Vanilla Gift Card, you can sign it on its backside and also write your name on it. Once you have done that, you can register and activate your card immediately in order to start using it. For Vanilla Gift Card activation, refer to the tips given below:
- If you have bought your gift card from a retail store, you can activate it there and then
- For this, you may need to contact the cashier or any store representative who would further guide you to activate the gift card
- Else, go to www.vanillagift.com and register for an account after which you can activate your gift card
- After activating your card and using it, you can check the Vanilla Gift Card balance
The vanilla visa card online activation process
- At first, you need to go to the vanilla visa gift card activation page
- For this, you can search for my Vanilla Gift Card using your browser
- Use the first result to open the card activation page
- Using your User ID and Password, sign in to your account
- Now, enter the Vanilla Gift Card number, expiry date, security code, and other details
- Then, provide the card activation code and you’re done
How to check Vanilla Gift Card balance?
- Go to the visa Vanilla Gift Card balance page
- Or, go to the www.vanillagift.com site
- Here, click on the “Check Balance” option
- Now, enter your card details
- After entering these details, click on the “Check Balance” button
The Vanilla Gift Card check balance would now be displayed on your screen.
By referring to this post, you can enhance your knowledge about using the Vanilla Gift Card, buying it, and activating it. Moreover, we have also furnished the steps to check Vanilla Gift Card balance in this post. Therefore, we can clearly come to a conclusion that using a Vanilla Gift Card is not a hectic process.